PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
Given that the legislation on the protection of personal data applies exclusively to data relating to natural persons, the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium guarantees that all processing is done in compliance with current legislation and, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs you that:
Parties involved in processing:
- The data controller is the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium, Viale Masini 36, 40126 Bologna - Italy, Tel. +39 051 6088919, Fax +39 051 6088988.
- The Data Protection Officer (RPD) of the Consortium, identified at www.almalaurea.it/info/condizioni/privacy, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes, legal basis and storage of data provided:
- The data are processed exclusively to provide the user with the requested support service.
- The provision of data marked with * is required to provide you with the support service, which is why the failure to provide such data makes it impossible for the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium to offer you this service.
- Pursuant to art. 6, 1st paragraph, lett. b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data provided are processed because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service specified and are kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the support request, in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months after closure of the support case.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
- For the pursuit of the aforementioned purpose, the data you have provided can be transmitted to AlmaLaurea S.r.l. and to parties assigned to provide technological support (e.g. CINECA), as data processors. The list of data processors of the data for which the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium is data controller is published at www.almalaurea.it/info/condizioni/privacy
Rights of data subjects:
- You can exercise the rights granted to you by current legislation on the protection of personal data, including the right to ask the data controller to access your personal data and to correct or erase them, restrict or object to processing of your data, in addition to the right of data portability within the limits of the provisions of art. 15-21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority or the control authority of the EU Member State in which you usually reside, work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
- To exercise your rights you can contact the data controller by sending a communication to email@example.com