Given that the legislation on the protection of personal data applies exclusively to data relating to natural persons, the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium guarantees that the processing of personal data is done in compliance with current legislation and, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs you that:
Parties involved in processing:
- The data controller is the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium, Viale Masini 36, 40126 Bologna, Italy, Tel. +39 051 6088919, Fax +39 051 6088988.
- The Data Protection Officer (RPD) of the Consortium, identified at http://www.almalaurea.it/info/condizioni/privacy, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes, legal bases and storage of data provided:
- The data provided are processed exclusively for the company's registration with the AlmaLaurea portal and to allow it to have access to the services offered by the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium that the companies subscribe to;
- The provision of data marked with * is required for the purposes of the company's registration with the AlmaLaurea portal, which is why the failure to provide such data prevents the above registration and access to the services offered by the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium;
- In any case, the data are processed only as strictly necessary for the fulfilment of this service, pursuant to art. 6, 1st paragraph, lett. b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- However, the provision of data not marked with * is optional and, while not necessary for the company's registration, allows the Consortium to improve the service it offers;
- The processing of such data takes place only if you provide your consent pursuant to art. 6, 1st paragraph, lett. a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which you can withdraw at any time without prejudice to the processing already carried out before withdrawal;
- The data you provide are kept for as long as your company uses the services offered by the Consortium.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
- For the provision of the services specified above, the following parties or categories of parties may have access to the data you have provided: AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium, as data processor; other parties appointed to provide technological support, as data processors. The list of data processors of the data for which the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium is data controller is published at https://www.almalaurea.it/info/condizioni/privacy.
Rights of data subjects:
- You can exercise the rights granted to you by current legislation on the protection of personal data, including the right to ask the data controller to access your personal data and to correct or erase them, restrict or object to processing of your data, in addition to the right of data portability within the limits of the provisions of art. 15-21 of Regulation the 2016/679.
- Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority or the control authority of the EU Member State in which you usually reside, work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
- To exercise your rights you can contact the data controller by sending a communication to the email address email@example.com